We are actively seeking to purchase properties with the following characteristics:
SINGLE FAMILY HOME DEVELOPMENT SITES
- Infill land sites, vacant or with existing homes, with by right zoning or opportunities to rezone that allows for between 2-40 new construction homes to be built.
- Prefer lots with high walk score, downtown views, close to schools, major shopping centers, high profile restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
- Top choice markets in Nashville's urban core include Historic Buena Vista, West Nashville, Charlotte Park, 12 South, Green Hills, Sylvan Park, Germantown, North Nashville, Wedgewood Houston and Woodbine. No East Nashville or The Nations.
- Open to suburban locations within a 25-mile radius of downtown including Mt. Juliet, Lebanon, Donelson, Hermitage, Madison, and Antioch.
- Vacant land or reposition opportunities on standard shaped lots located at signalized intersections with easy access, full visibility, and high traffic counts.
- Prefer locations near other major national credit tenant retailers.
- Open to locations Nationwide but prefer Southeast markets and Southern California.
- “Value Add” opportunities with upside in rents, in need of repositioning, curing deferred maintenance, improving inefficiencies in management, high vacancy etc. Ideally looking for B properties in A areas, C+ properties in B areas etc.
- 2-100 unit apartment buildings in C+ or better markets, $200K-$10 Million.
- Rents must average above $800 per unit.
- Preferred markets include Nashville, Hermitage, Donelson, Old Hickory, Madison, Antioch, Columbia, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Southern California and Northern California.
- Single Family homes in Franklin, Thompson Station, Mt. Juliet, Donelson, Hermitage, Antioch, Lebanon and Madison under $325,000.